Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

It's Honest Foodie Review: Sin Kiew Yee Shin Kee Beef Noodles #BibGourmand

There is one small food stall nearby the Sin Sze Si Ya Temple that I always went to, it’s Sin Kiew Yee Shin Kee Beef Noodle. #BibGourmand

It’s always a routine for me to have it right after my prayers.


The shop is small, but the crowd is always there, sometimes you don’t even have to queue when you are at the top of your luck. Haha, I always go there alone before the ordinary lunch time, no queue for me and I can always share table with some strangers who are really friendly.

Is it really worthy to give it a try? I will give it 6/10, will go again if there is no queue.

The taste is pretty good, aromatic beef broth, the minced meat paste at the top is tasty (比较偏向酱香味)

Catch them here: https://goo.gl/maps/JcA8nBwfGwfj5owW8

P.S. it is not easy to get a parking in Petaling Street, you can reach there by taking the PINK BUS (which is FOC, you can catch them in the tourist spot in KL)

Love,

Carol Luna


FB : https://www.facebook.com/lunacarolhere
IG: @lunacarolhere

Email: lunaxiqi@gmail.com


Popular Posts!