Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

It's Honest Foodie Review: Mei by Fat Spoon

 Looking for a place to work besides office and home?

Maybe you can give it a try to come over here in @meibyfatspoon , located at The Hub, SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. #cafeinpj


Thanks to my good friend for bringing me there!


Guess what? I tried their kid's meal! hahaha


The Chicken Macaroni Soup taste so good. The white raddish and carrot are soft and tender, I believe the broth are made from it too! With ample amount of chicken meat (probably a chicken thigh! very juicy!)

Somehow I miss the macaroni soup made by my grandma and my mom, but this totally fix my craving! (sorry grandma and mom, lol)

The portion is good enough for adult who doesn't eat much, I was really full after having this! Totally worth it.


Their menu: https://www.meibyfatspoon.com/


#honestfoodreview

#honestreview

#meibyfatspoon #thehubss2


I will give it 8/10, will definitely come again.

Why not 9/10? Because I STAY VERY FAR AWAY! haha


*not sponsored

*honest review only


FB : https://www.facebook.com/lunacarolhere
IG: @lunacarolhere

Email: lunaxiqi@gmail.com


Popular Posts!