Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

It's Honest Foodie Review: Spicy Shack @ Pusat Penjaja Taman Gembira, KL

 When was the last time you been to Penang for food?

Do you miss Penang Laksa, Penang Curry Mee, the Cendol and the Ais Kacang?!

I heard someone say “YES!!” Is that you? 😂 😂 😂


I found Spicy Shack nearby my place and it feeds my tastebud a little. Like, Ya, I’m not in Penang, so don’t ask for too much. LOL

Prawn Noodle

I tried most of their dishes, all of them taste good! The boss and the uncle are really friendly and nice people! I will rate the food as 8 out of 10, will definitely repurchase! (P.S. the Ais Kacang do not have Sarsi, yes, I don’t like Sarsi…)

ABC


Asam Laksa

Cendol

Do give it a try and #supportlocalbusiness


I miss food in Melaka!! (A Malaccan shouting internally)

#foodinkl


FB : https://www.facebook.com/lunacarolhere
IG: @lunacarolhere

Email: lunaxiqi@gmail.com



Popular Posts!