Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

It's Honest Foodie Review: Shin Haru Tei @ Jaya One, PJ, Selangor

Heart warming Karaage Rice set.

As the queue in Menya Shi Shi Do is crazy, I decided to try Shin Haru Tei!

Surprisingly it taste superb, finally fix my crave for fried chicken. Hahaha

They serve ramen too, give it a try as I believe they taste good too!

Price is affordable, this lunch set only cost me RM 14.90


*photo taken before mco


#foodinmalaysia #shinharutei #jayaone 



FB : https://www.facebook.com/lunacarolhere
IG: @lunacarolhere

Email: lunaxiqi@gmail.com

Popular Posts!