Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

Product Review: NATURAL REPUBLIC SUN LIQUID SPF50 PA+++

I am so sorry for this late late update. Here is a good news!! I was selected for a part time office job and so I am kinda busy this month, learning new skills and doing my office's documents etc.

Without wasting any time, let's get started!! Nature Republic Sun Liquid SPF50 & PA+++

I bought this from HERE as I am too lazy to walk out from my house, look for parking lots, walk to the kiosk and talk to the girl etc.
Online shopping is my favorite thing to do anyway~ hahaha

With the SPF 50 and PA +++, it should give you 8 hours of UV protection.
As it is a sun LIQUID, yes, its consistency is just like water, super watery, make sure you don't split it when you use it, must be careful~ ♥

I had been using this for 2 weeks and I can see obvious color changes on my hand. I applied this on my face and my left hand, but I skipped my right hand.
This Sun Liquid claims that it has whitening effect, anti-wrinkle and it can also act as make up base.
As you can see from the photo above, my left hand is slightly fairer than my right hand.
The sun is super sunny in Malaysia. It is so obvious that my hands are in different color tone. I found it very funny anyway~ haha

To be honest, it made my face look super pale, which made me feel too scare to take a photo to show. It do leave white cast, but it will slowly disappear after a while. So, please make sure you apply it 30 minutes before you go out, in case you may scare yourself or the other people.

Besides, this contain alcohol!! Alcohol is bad for your skin!
It will break down your skin which made it so hard to build back your skin cell.
Yes, it doesn't make you feel oily throughout the whole day. Big thanks to the ALCOHOL in it.

In a nutshell, I will not repurchase this item again, unless I want to use it on my body, but definitely not on my face anymore.
I will give it a 8/10, as it really do its job and works perfectly fine, no break up on skin, my skin become fairer, but it contain alcohol...

And that's all for this post, Love
Carol

Popular Posts!