Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

I play new handheld game!! Bomb Man: Super Shooter

YES, YES,YES!! I start playing a NEW handheld game!
It's a game made by a company from Taiwan, the graphic is super cute and it is easy to play.
Just for your information, this game is similar to ddtank - the game which is super famous like 5 years ago. All you have to do is aim and shoot. However it is kinda tricky because you have to check the wind direction and strength.
Bomb Man: Super Shooter




Here is mine ID, I am able to reach Level 23 in 24 hours. (I purchased my VIP monthly card at Level 20)
To be honest, I am really sucks in this game, but thanks to my friend who willing to help and teach me, RC, love you so much! ♥♥♥ And yes, my friend is my in-game husband, and so we are using couple name in this game, feel free to add me in this game~ send me some gifts~ Please~! ♥

This game is so cute and easy to play if you know how to aim and shoot accurately. Too bad that I do not have much talents in this area, I will try to improve this so that I can be a pro in this game too!! hahaha

Here is the interface for Lucky Summon, where you can get your equipment. I found that it is kinda easy to draw purple weapon in the beginning as you can always get equipment card from your missions. However, it is hard to collect one whole set of equipment from one series. (There are a few series of equipment like forest, thunder, devil, black etc.) 


This is the interface on the ways to get a pet. You can either smash those eggs with shell, pet cards or by using diamonds. It is kinda hard to get a purple pet. I get mine by luck, but the rank of the stars that my pet has does't bring much happiness.

And here is the interface of Store. As I am a girl, Fashion is a must~ hahaha ♥♥♥
I am planning to buy a pair of permanent wings, any recommendations??
You also can get item for upgrading and enhancement in the store.
Besides, there are guild store and arena store where you can find some other special items. I can't really get into the store in guild as the guild that I am joining is super small and the level is still low. If you know something about this, can you please share it with me~? :P

By purchasing the monthly card, it said that you had top up 300 diamonds. You can top up to up your VIP level. The maximum VIP level is 15 for now. (05-0ct-2016)
But this game is quite money consuming if you wanna be stronger and have some high ranking in the server.

Here is the wedding hall~~! YES, you can get marry with your love one in this game!!
This is a screenshot that I join some other people's wedding as I am too free (no main missions). You can wish them to gain 10 EXP, or salvo for 50 EXP.

And YA~! This is my wedding~ my hubby in game is my friend in real life and he is the one who intro this game to me. It helps me a lot as Im super stress with my studies. A little but of leisure game is a big relieve.

This is the second time me and my friend being couple in game, it is kinda funny that I always end up listen to him. Anyway, friendship is something as mysteries as love, where you are unable to weigh them in a proper way.

Games do help in releasing your mental stress, but there is always a limit, do not over play this game, you need proper rest and sleep in real life. Dear gamers, please take good care of yourself so that you can do better in your real life and virtue life.

If you have any comments, please leave it down below or DM me in Twitter @lunacarolhere

Love,
Carol

Popular Posts!