Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

Honest Product Review: Panasonic Cordless Dry Iron NI-100DX-JW

*** NOT SPONSORED ***
Wireless charger, wireless headphone, wireless earpiece, wireless server, and what else?
Now introducing the CORDLESS IRON!!

Panasonic Cordless Dry Iron NI-100DX-JW
Everything start going to wireless and cordless nowadays!
Let's take a minute to appreciate all those people who made this happen in our life!
πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ’“
Thank you so much for making our world to have better technology!

Have you ever get so sick of tangled cord when you iron your clothes?
How often do you get the mini electric shock when the cord is broke a little?
I do remember I get the mini electric shock pretty often when I was using the old iron in my parent's place. Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I was so young at that time.

I am so happy when I come across to discover there is cordless iron one day when I browse through the online shopping website.
It was like "Surprise, here we have the cordless iron, with very affordable price~ Wanna give it a try?"

Shop for Panasonic Cordless Iron here:
Shopee

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Yes, I was so tempted and I buy it straight away since I am moving to new house and I need an iron for my working attire.

Waiting for parcel to arrive at your doorsteps could be one of the best feeling in life!
The moment when it arrived, I was so happy!
Open the parcel quick! Register the E-Warranty (Yes, it comes with 1 year local warranty), plug in the iron and give it a try!
THE IRON IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! I CANNOT RESIST!


With the weight of 1.4kg, small size, cordless iron, I think I am going to love ironing clothes again. Not gonna have the mini electric shock ever in my life! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

After you turn on the switch, place the iron on the base and wait for it to heat up.
Check the light on the iron. Once the light go off, you are good to pick it up and iron your clothes~

Here are the before & after photos for the performance of the dry iron.



To be honest, I am super happy with the result! It works perfectly! I love it so much!
Strongly encourage you to have one if you are looking for new iron!

Thank you for reading my post! Love ya!


FB : https://www.facebook.com/lunacarolhere
IG: @lunacarolhere

Email: lunaxiqi@gmail.com