Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

Movement Restriction Order - Day 27 - How do you spent your MCO?

It's been 27 days since MCO started in Malaysia.
How are you doing? I hope everyone is doing fine now.
I miss having party with friends, enjoy my favorite alcohol in the bar and listen to the live song that I love the most!
Don't you miss having party with your friends?


Yes, there are some people are having virtual party via zoom or skype call with a bunch of friends.
However, how about alcohol?

Worry not, check out SoTipsy! Get your favorite alcohol online!

online alcohol seller

SoTipsy is the Malaysia's first alcohol marketplace and the most ideal approach to shop beer, wine and spirits.

Their clients trust SoTipsy to be a piece of their lives – their festivals, gatherings, meals and quiet nights at home.

They partner with the best retail stores all over the Klang Valley to serve up the best buying experience. 

SoTipsy offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content.

choices of alcohol drinks


There are a few category for you to choose from.
You can have beer, wine, and liquor. Besides, they have mixer such as Coca-cola, Sprite, and other soft drinks in the Extras category.
.

You can choose to go for self-pick up or the delivery option.
As we are in MCO period now, guess most people will go for the delivery option.

So tell me, what is your favorite drinks?
Recently I am in love with Hot Toddy the most! Thanks to my friend, Ren who introduce me such a nice and warm cocktail that make me feel cozy at home during this MCO period!

Let me share my recipe of Hot Toddy:
15ml - Honey (can be more if you like it sweeter)
Half a lemon
120ml - Hot Water
1 cinnamon stick (optional)

1. Mix Monkey Shoulder and Honey in a mug (we are going to pour hot water, some glasses cannot withstand the heat.
2. Pour in the hot water.
3. Squeue the lemon juice into the mixture.
4. Give it a good stir and now you can enjoy a lovely Hot Toddy!
You can stir it by using a cinnamon stick for extra fragrance too!

If you are too lazy to make cocktail on your own, do check out Three x Co, they do deliver cocktail to your doorstep too!
It's one of my favorite bar! 😂😂😂

Hope you enjoy reading this posting.

Love,
Carol Luna

Popular Posts!