Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

Product Review: MIZON VITA LEMON sparking peeling gel

Hi there, today I'll share about MIZON sparkling peeling gel.
Sample of MIZON from Hermo
Peeling Gel helps to remove dead skin cell, exfoliate and this product from MIZON have a extra function which it actually helps to brighten up your skin!!

You have to make sure your face and your hand are dry when you use peeling gel. the amount is like a circle with a diameter around 3-4 cm, use a generous amount of it.
After that, apply on your face, rub it all over and you'll start to see many many white flakes start to form and slowly fall off your skin.
Those white flakes are actually your dead skin cells.
*It may look disgusting to some people, but I love to see :X hahaha*
Wash off the white flakes with lukewarm water and continue to use your daily cleansing foam. *double cleansing is important to ensure all residue are off from your skin*

By removing dead skin cells on your skin will make your skin absorbs your skin care products better. Remember to use peeling gel once or twice a month will really bring up a good effect to your skin as they are always fresh and new.

This peeling gel do not have any harsh smell. It smells like lemon, which I really love. However, if you have pimples or acne breakouts, you may need to avoid using peeling gel around that area or else you'll feel serious pain.
A small reminder, as this is a product which contain vitamin C, ONLY use this at night. Vitamin C will make your skin absorb UV light, avoid going out from your house 30 minutes after you use this during day time or just use it at night.

This is a really good product, as I really love the results, my skin is now fresh and new, and it absorbs my skin care products super fast and effective!! 
If you don't like using peeling gel, you can use facial scrub as well. Personally, i prefer peeling gel~ :X

My skin brighten up after using peeling gel
If you are a Malaysian, feel free to get this product from HERE
Hermo is a online shopping website which you can get authentic products at a lower price. I love to use online shopping as I am too lazy to go out. haha

Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Leave me a comment and I'll really appreciate it. Thank you~
Love,
Carol

Popular Posts!