Skip to main content

Featured Post

Honest Product Review: ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

*** Not Sponsored *** Orita, have you ever heard of this name? Probably yes, probably no; but I do believe that you saw them once in a while if you ever been to Watson Malaysia ! ORITA, Baking Soda Laundry Detergent

Handheld online game that I love to play: Seven Knights

Yes, yes, yes, I'm very sorry that I never have the chance to update my blog as I'm super busy with my classes and assignments. Finally have some free time to update this blog!
Welcome back everyone. Today I wanna share with you guys about a game that I LOVE to play recently.

I am addicted to this game for quite a long time. I get to know about this game through one of my gamer friends. At first I thought I will quit this game after I start playing it for a few days as I have so many assignments and presentations going on, but it turns out so great that it fit in my time perfectly.
New Seven Knights hero that I love but I still haven't get it - Rin

Seven Knights is an adventure role playing game. I always have some free time to play this game as its dungeons are not bound by the time limit and you can play it anytime you want.

There are so many attractive things in this game, as in there are so many hero to choose, make into teams that you desired for, can buy customs for your favorite hero which can add up their statistics, make them stronger, battle with friends (auto fight by default, cannot change), etc.

I play this game around 5 months and still counting on. I chose a not so good card in the very beginning, that's why I'm stuck in game level, but lousy hero. Anyway, you can always buff up later on when you know how this game works~ just like me~ hahaha
First hero that I chose
As the picture shown above, it is the first hero of mine, somehow not so good to use, not functional in a long run. And ya, I did this huge mistake by transcending and unlocking it. T^T I'm so sorry if you are looking for any game guideline here, I'm still sucks in this game.

This is my all time favorite
Jupy happened to be my all time favorite hero. Sorry that I didn't screenshot it nicely, she looks super cute actually. lol. Jupy is essential to use in Dragon raid (dungeon to collect materials for crafting new weapon and armor). Her DPS and skills can give out big impact of attack and helps you to gain more damage in the dungeon. Besides, you can use Jupy in Castle Rush (Guild daily dungeon) to pump up the damage.

Some of my hero.
Here are some of my hero~~ that I love to use~
I'm able to transcend Kris for 2 times thanks to my luck in random card picking, so happy~ hahaha
The first hero that I transcend to level 5 is Black Rose, as it helps a lot in Arena, but somehow she is replaced by some new hero which is more more more powerful, but I still love her. I will recommend you guys to pick those hero with red badge or purple badge as your first hero, as in they are more powerful. However, always do research before you start any game, don't be like me.

And I guess words can't describe much about my love in this game, I will end this post here~
For more information or any questions, you can DM me via Twitter or comment below~ ♥

Love,
Carol ♥

Popular Posts!